Recent Posts
The Higher Power of Lucky
Sister Mine
The Giant's House
Water for Elephants
Sold
Waves
The Linden Tree
Marigold and the Feather of Hope
Plain Janes
Looking for Alaska
Categories
Adult Fiction
Audio Book
Award Honor Book
Award Winner
Couldn't Finish
Disturbing Book
Favorite
Graphic Novel
Juvenile Book
Library Related
Non-fiction Book
Quick Read
Young Adult
Essentials
Authors I've Met
knitting blog
Bryan
contact me
about me
home
Recent Faves
Prep
Love Walked In
Charlotte's Web
Slightly True Story of Cedar B. Hartley
Matilda
Water for Elephants
Ida B
The Time Traveler's Wife
Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life
Links
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Music of Falling Water
Music of Falling Water
by Julia Oliver
I really enjoyed this book. I'd read another book by Julia Oliver called
Goodbye to the Buttermilk Sky
back in 1995 and loved it.
April 3-15, 2007
Labels:
adult fiction
posted by erica |
4/15/2007
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home