Recent Posts

  • The NextGen Librarian's Survival Guide
  • Persepolis
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • New Moon
  • The Uglies
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Twilight
  • American Born Chinese
  • Then We Came to the End
  • Beezus and Ramona

Categories

  • Adult Fiction
  • Audio Book
  • Award Honor Book
  • Award Winner
  • Couldn't Finish
  • Disturbing Book
  • Favorite
  • Graphic Novel
  • Juvenile Book
  • Library Related
  • Non-fiction Book
  • Quick Read
  • Young Adult

Essentials

  • Authors I've Met
  • knitting blog
  • Bryan
  • contact me
  • about me
  • home

Recent Faves

  • Prep
  • Love Walked In
  • Charlotte's Web
  • Slightly True Story of Cedar B. Hartley
  • Matilda
  • Water for Elephants
  • Ida B
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life

Links
  • Tuesday, July 31, 2007

    Freckle Juice

    Freckle Juice Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
    I hadn't read this since grade school. When I checked it in at the libary I decided I needed to read it again.

    started & finished: July 31, 2007

    Labels: juvenile books, quick read

    posted by erica | 7/31/2007

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Copyright © 2004-2007 Erica Voell