Recent Posts
The Girls
The Emperor's Children
The Thirteenth Tale
Music of Falling Water
The Higher Power of Lucky
Sister Mine
The Giant's House
Water for Elephants
Sold
Waves
Categories
Adult Fiction
Audio Book
Award Honor Book
Award Winner
Couldn't Finish
Disturbing Book
Favorite
Graphic Novel
Juvenile Book
Library Related
Non-fiction Book
Quick Read
Young Adult
Essentials
Authors I've Met
knitting blog
Bryan
contact me
about me
home
Recent Faves
Prep
Love Walked In
Charlotte's Web
Slightly True Story of Cedar B. Hartley
Matilda
Water for Elephants
Ida B
The Time Traveler's Wife
Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life
Links
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Dicey's Song
Dicey's Song
by Cynthia Voigt
I book I'd wanted to read when I was younger but didn't. I'm glad I read it now, it's a classic YA book.
started: May 25, 2007
finished: June 5, 2007
Labels:
Award Winner
,
Young Adult
posted by erica |
6/05/2007
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home